- Simple is beautiful – whether it’s business model, idea or solution. Focus on solving a small problem and be good at it.
- Never forget what this word means – aspiration.
- The future won’t build itself – actual people will make it happen. If everyone had relied on others to do it, there would have been no innovation or creation then.
- When you are young, stupid or desperate, you go out and try things against all the odds.
- Corruption or bureaucracy or inefficiency are in some way technology problems.
Rule number one: We need to admit the fact that we are all consumers – we consume all kinds of resources, natural or artificial, to keep ourselves entertained. We design things to make ourselves happy, and life less boring. No exception. Human being is selfish by nature – it’s always me, me and me. Eventually, the earth will be burned out with nothing left.
Life should be enjoyable… I like the theme song in Thomas and Friends…
A few websites worthwhile for a visit…
This is the IEEE Spectrum magazine where you see some latest technology development and press release.
A good book on deep learning
https://arstechnica.com/ A UK site sharing latest technological advancements
http://www.technologyreview.com/ (MIT Technology Review)
One more thing…
Templates built with Bootstrap framework
An open-source hardware (pcDuino)
Just a few other things that seem interesting to me.
My favorite Dev tools:
Where the Internet or personal computing is moving…
If the center of computing has shifted from PC to mobile phone, then the mobile phone should run all the peripheral parts of a personal computer. On cloud computing, the processing is in the phone, while the data and applications run in the cloud.
Another type of innovation
There are two types of innovation. The first one is to fundamentally change the way people do things or give people something they don’t already have – even though sometime people may not need it at all. The other type – to create something people use to kill their time. Nowadays there are just too many people of this sort. Opportunities? A big YES.